Thursday 21 November 2013

write to your father explaining to him why you failed in the examination.

Examination Hall,
A.B.C
Islamabad,
August 9, 2013
My dear father,
                                  You have asked me to explain why I did very poor and failed in HSSC Part-1 examination. You know I passed through a critical kidney operation in july  last year. I was much worried about my approaching examination, so I returned back after a few days and joined my college. However, residing in the hostel in the post operation months, some sort of stomach disorder and vomiting never let me pay full attention to my studies. It was perhaps due to the reason that I was not provided with proper diet and care which I could have at my home. No doubt I did hard medication but of no avail. I am studying hard now and hope to pass my next examination in a high first class.

No comments:

Post a Comment