Thursday 21 November 2013

An application to the principal of your college for to attend marriage ceremony of your brother.

The Principal,
Federal Government College (Men),
Sector H-9,
ISLAMABAD
Subject: casual leave
Respected sir,
                                 It is submitted that marriage of my elder brother is going to be held on aug 25, 2013. The baraat will go to Karachi where the Participant will have 2 days stay and will return to Lahore on Aug 29, 2013. We are only two brothers and all arrangements have to be made by me as my brother is in army and will return only 2 days before his marriage. In this situation, my presence at home a week before commencement of functions is necessary. You are therefore requested to grant me leave 15 days, w.e.f.. 19.8.2013 to . I’ll be grateful to you.
Your obediently
Sd/-

X.Y.Z

No comments:

Post a Comment