Thursday 21 November 2013

A letter to a friend congratulating him on his success at an examination.

Examination Hall,
A.B.C
Islamabad,
Aug 9, 2013
My dear Naseem,
                                   Hearty congratulations on your brilliant success in the intermediate examination! I was almost mad with joy when I saw your picture in yesterday’s newspaper, receiving a gold medal from chairman, Federal Board of intermediate and secondary education Islamabad. You have stood first in the HSSC part-1 in pre-medical group. No doubt this has become possible only because of your hard work, devotion and keen interest in studies. In addition, efforts of devoted teachers and prayers of your parents and well wished also played vital role in your success.
I am looking for the time when you pass your HSSC part-2 also with distinction and enter the Medical College.
Pay my regards to your father & mother.
Your friend,

X.Y.Z

No comments:

Post a Comment