Monday 25 November 2013

My best friend

I have many friends, but Sana is my best friend. She is the son of a famous doctor. She is my age and is my class-fellow. She is hardworking student. She is honest and obedient. All the teachers like him for his good habits. She is kind to the poor. She helps the weak students in their studies. She wears neat and clean clothes. She is very intelligent. She is good at studies. She often stands in the class. She enjoys a good health. She takes exercise daily. She takes me to the playground in the evening. We go to school together and come back together. I am proud of my friend. She is a teenager, having a slim body and fair complexion. She is of my height  : five feet two inches. She is slim like a model. She always wear shalwar, kameez and dupata. Her dresses are usually in blue color that is her favorite color. Sometimes she wear glasses. She has black eyes. She is loyal honest and intelligent girl. She seems to be a sensible and cheerful girl. She is a punctual girl and having good habits. She offer prayers 5 times in a day. She is a good girl. She is also my neighbor. She lives near my house. Her hobby is gardening. She is a good Muslim. She reads the HOLY QURAN every morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment